Like Me As A Friend With Benifits Or More?

There is this guy that im interested in. From the 1st day i met him i was into him. The next day i was told he liked me to but he didnt want a relationship. So time went on & we've been hanging out with our friends that interduced us & going for drives together bla bla bla. Well we ended up hooking up we cuddled & watched tv together & talked & so on then he gave me a hug asked if i had a good time then when i took him back home later that night after hanging out before he gets out of the car he gave me another hug & kissed me on the cheek i felt the need 2 kiss him back but when i went to kiss his cheek we kissed lips n then he told me to call him later the next day. Friends with benifits or not? Idk it gives me mixed signals because last F***Buddy was with we were not close like that only talked long enough to plan 2 have sex & thats it. It sucks i like him alot:( it suckkks

Sounds like things moved a little to quickly for him. Proceed with caution.

• im sorry, but your username makes me want to slap the **** out of you