If someone said they were the son of god in todays society...?

would you think they are crazy? I am not trying to bash, I just think that most people today would think they needed to go to a mental home. And if he showed some type of powers, would you think he would be practising witchcraft? I am just curious. Please don't hate on me. I just wanna know what you think.
Update: Ernest S, no I don't think what I said is a little stupid. You see, I want to know what YOU think. Personally, I would think they are mental unless there were miracles involved. I have never read the bible and don't intend to coz I find Christianity is not for me. I just want to know what other peoples... show more Ernest S, no I don't think what I said is a little stupid. You see, I want to know what YOU think. Personally, I would think they are mental unless there were miracles involved. I have never read the bible and don't intend to coz I find Christianity is not for me. I just want to know what other peoples views are. :)
Update 2: Ah yes, I forgot to mention, I don't class witchcraft, psychic ability etc (basically the power we can all tap in to) as a miracle.