Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

Alice in Wonderland adult cattepillar costumes?

I'm looking for a cattepillar costume I need some help google just isn't cutting it. Thank you.

Riley(:

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kate D
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check out www.alice-in-wonderland.net and www.halloween costumes.com.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So let me get this straight. You, an adult, want to be the hookah smoking caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland, which was a completely opium induced story? Ask me when you have a better costume idea Riley.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am not sure if it’s Alice in the wonderland caterpillar. But it’s one of the most cute costumes i have seen online

Link

http://www.spicylegs.com/p-5133-caterpillar-adult-...

Enjoy

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i did that final year, cept i referred to as her "malice in wonderland". it exchange into cute because of the fact i dressed my son up because of the fact the white rabbit. i took a french maid outfit, and converted it into the dress i wanted. i had cool tights with spades, hearts, diamonds, and golf equipment on them. i wore a black wig with a heart ribbon in my hair, and had black shoes. my makeup exchange into basic, yet slightly gothic finding. it fairly is beneficial to hold some thing like a knife. it fairly is beneficial to kinda misery the dress too. possibly positioned some rips in it. if it has a petticoat, perchance permit lots of the device or in spite of it used to dangle down, from under the skirt. solid success and have exciting!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.