Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you think Obama will blast these Somali terrorists out of the water?

Regardless of the hostage outcome? ...or would you not be surprised, like me, if he just let them go free and brushed it off?

• Mark K
    Best Answer

I doubt Obama will do anything

You know I was thinking all they have to do is surface a submarine under them and it would capsize the boat and they would drop their guns

Heck no he won't! I am certain he is on the phone calling them and apologizing for something he thinks the USA did to cause these guys to do this. He is such a whimp. He'll ignore it. If he'll just turn the military loose, they will take care of the problem!!

This is an opportunity for him to win some points with the right. I doubt he'll pass it up.

We'll see what the future brings but Obama's modus operandi has always been to make friends with everyone. This issue is definitely a way for him to accomplish that.

• Elio D

Don't be surprised; if he sent $900 to Hamas whose avowed intent is the destruction of Israel and who consider us the world's Satan, he's surely not going to care on whit about on American Captain. He's not going to do anything about this, and is liable to apologize to the pirates for us being so harsh to them. WHAT a MISTAKE it was for people to vote for Jimmy Carter the Second!!

Obama is not overly concerned about this situation. He is more focused on terror in the middle east. The US government is going to approach carefully and try to save the hostage. I highly doubt the US would attack a boat while there is a hostage on board.

He will probably apologize to them and get Chris Mathews to tea bag them.

Every day he is more of a p*ssy and an embarrassment. He was tested and FAILED. Anyone who is shocked, needs a punch in the a$$

France just killed the pirates who were holding hostages. Yes,France. You know the world is upside down now when France has more balls then this administration.

I invite you to join this Facebook group antidictatorship & pro democracy:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=1...

If by blast you mean if he will bow to them and negotiate with terrorist? Then yes.

The company that owns the ship will probably pay ransom.