Is it safe to go to mexico?

I want to go to jalisco mexico alone is a woman and her 2 pets going to drive through safe answer from people who live in the area of tuxpan ,jalisco answer please.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually Iraq is almost safer.

"State Department issues Mexico travel advisory"

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/fea/tr...

For more details, read recent post: FYI:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aoit5...

• 1 decade ago

ok everyone is just because the word Mexico came up does not mean its dangerous. First of all the places where its dangerous are the borderline places because thats would be where the drug enters through, drug dealers and what follows. I'm from Jalisco and it is a nice place its not dangerous. Of course you should know where you are going.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ahhh I have laughed so hard at some answers here, one saying tere are cannibals here, OMG... hahaha

Ok so... I would not reccomend you to drive alone from the border. better fly urself in with your pets. I kinow it's more expensive, but the real danger in mexico lies precisely on the border, so I do not reccomend it. Other than that, in Jalisco, it is PErfectly SAFE.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The violence is mostly all in the border towns. All the other states are pretty safe if you are not a drug dealer or police officer. Many people on Y/A just believe what they hear on TV but they don't offer any links repoerting that tourist have been shot. Read the link below.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Safest city in Mexico, Aguascalientes, San Miguel de Allende, Morelia, and Guanajuato, I do not know if we are safer than Honduras.

• 1 decade ago

I would fly to Guadalajara and then take the bus to Tuxpan, a pretty small city with very good birria... a couple of hours from Guadalajara.

• 1 decade ago

I would say a couple of Hail Marys' and put the pedal to the metal baby!!

Source(s): Our Father!!
  • 1 decade ago

THE MEDIA IS TO DRAMATIC!!!

IF YOU ARE PART OF THE CARTELS MEXICO WONT BE A HAPPY VACATION.... OTHER THAN THAT MEXICO IS SAFE FOR EVERYONE...

Source(s): INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE THEY ARE AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME...
  • 1 decade ago

stupid people!

ur obviously ain't gonna get rape women

but if you do wanna go there take someone

with you. especially if ur driving all the way there

by urself.

:]

• 1 decade ago

YES!

its safe!

dont belive all that u see on tv

Source(s): im a white american living in tijuana
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.