So every night before i go to sleep i have to pee 3 times or else i dont sleep. Whats wrong with me?

Okay So every night before I go to bed, I go to the bathroom right and then when im in bed all comfortable ready to sleep i dont feel comfortable because i feel like i need to go to the bathrooom and then i go to the bathrooom for the 2nd time and even though i didnt NEED to go i just sit there and wait for... show more Okay So every night before I go to bed, I go to the bathroom right
and then when im in bed all comfortable ready to sleep
i dont feel comfortable because i feel like i need to go to the bathrooom
and then i go to the bathrooom for the 2nd time and even though i didnt NEED to go i just sit there and wait for ATLEAST a couple of drops of pee to drop which only usually takes a couple of minutes
then i go back to bed and im again ready to sleep and i CANT! I dont NEED to go to the bathroom but its IMPOSSIBLE to sleep if i dont go and sit on the toilet atleast until i pee even if its like the smallest drop of urine i could possibly drop
and im a sophmore in high school and this has happened since i was in 6th grade

and i have tried to ignore it but I cant
or else i will be awake for hours