CIAO asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

有誰可以幫我英文翻譯一下

除了喜歡學校的環境之外,貴校系的課程也是我報考的動機之一,一般的大學都是偏向外文系,但是「應用外語系」更是涵蓋了許多實用的課程。

我很喜歡貴校系的應用外語,我認為進入航空公司是個蠻好的出路,

可以將我所學習的外文以及商業課程結合,我喜歡英文書寫,課程裡有

開設商用英文書信寫作,使我更想就讀該校系,也可增加的口語溝通訓

練,使我增進自己的口語能力。我相信貴校應用外語系是我最好的選擇。

Rating
  • Favorite Answer

In addition to schools like the environment, the Department of the courses your school is what I apply for one of the motives behind, the general idea of the university's foreign languages department, but "the application of Department of Foreign Languages" is covered by a number of practical courses.

I like your school, Department of Applied Foreign Languages, I think it is fine to enter the airline's way out

I can learn a foreign language as well as the combination of business courses, I like English, the curriculum has

Business Letter Writing set up so that I would like to attend the school system, may also increase the training of oral communication

Practice, I enhance the capacity of their own spoken language. I believe that the Department of Applied Foreign Languages school is my best choice

Source(s): Me