Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

徵英文翻譯高手翻譯”中翻英”

"急"麻煩大家一下幫我翻譯,我不要電腦翻譯的,因為那很多文法都錯誤,麻煩一下!下面是我要翻譯的

每個人心中都會有許多希望,想要實現它的人也有很多,包括我也在內,但我心中很多希望很多沒實現,年復一年我心裡想的希望,一直在心中排迴,ㄧ直停留在心中的某處,等著我實現那些希望.每個人心中必須要有個目標,在生活的日子中才會隨著自己心中的希望慢慢的實現它,這樣生活才會過的快樂,如果心中沒有ㄧ定的標準,那永遠都不會進步,也很會就會滿足自己,一點意義也沒有.

而我在畢業前的目標是考到最近報名的國貿大會考,接下來就是準備期末考,順利畢業,畢業後想要換一個適合我的工作,有時間的話看有什麼證照可以考,在家進修買書回家看,

我要完成我第一個希望,因為我們白天要上班所以只能從試題中索取到我要的一些重點,不能把整本書都讀完,只能把握一些基本分數,從中學習,而我因該把一些歷屆試題熟悉讀完,就可以把握到一些分數,其他的就是看老師給我們的一些試題讀玩,如果還有時間的話再上網找一些試題來練習,讓自己更加深ㄧ些該有的理論.

如果順利考到證照,接下來就是要順利完成我剩下的學業.畢業後我想要找薪水比現在還要高的,工作環境比現在好,但現在時機不好,工作很難找,不能馬上辭掉工作,而要慢慢的尋找,才不會失業,呆在家,這樣反而更糟.

還有很多東西都因該要在畢業之後慢慢實現.慢慢計畫....

拜託大家幫我翻譯ㄧ下

我真的很急

拜託拜託我不要網路翻譯的

希望高手幫我翻譯

Rating
  • 韋如
    Favorite Answer

The hearts of many people hope. Want to achieve many of its people. Including me. But I hope that the hearts of many can not be achieved, year after year, I hope that in mind, has been back in the hearts of schedule, has to stay somewhere in mind, waiting for me to achieve those hopes. Each person must have goals in mind, the days of life as their hearts will hope to achieve it gradually, so that will have a happy life, if not the hearts of a certain standard, it will never progress, is also very easy to satisfy ourselves that there is no significance.

And I before graduation goal is to get the most recent International Trade Conference registration test, followed by final exams is to prepare a smooth graduation, after graduation I want to change the work of a suit, then have time to see what can license exams Learning at home, go home to see books.

I would like to finish my first hope. Because we need to go to work during the day, we can only obtain from the test in some of the I would like to focus, can not read the whole book, only to grasp some basic points, learn, and I because of the questions are familiar with some of the previous reading, will be able to grasp the number of scores. The other is to see the teacher to read some of our questions, if there is time, then again to the Internet to find some practice questions, so myself and some of the more deeper theory.

If the certification test successfully, then I was to the successful completion of the remaining studies. I'd like to find after graduation than it is now even higher salaries and better working environment than it is now, but now a bad time, working hard to find, can not quit, but to slowly find, we will not be unemployed, to stay at home, this will not do worse.

There are many things after graduation should be gradually realized, slowly plan ....

Source(s): 自己+google

The hearts of everyone, there will be many hope that those who want to achieve it there are many, including me also, but I hope that the hearts of many, many did not realize I said to myself, year after year, the hope has been ranked in the hearts back, straight ㄧ somewhere to stay in the hearts, waiting for me to achieve those hopes. everyone must have a goal in mind, the days of life as their hearts will hope to achieve it gradually, so that will have a happy life, ㄧ if not the hearts of the standards set, it will never progress, and will also will meet their own, meaning there is no point.

And I before graduation goal is to get the most recent International Trade Conference registration test, followed by final exams is to prepare a smooth graduation, after graduation I want to change the work of a suit, then have time to see what license can test at home home education books, the

I would like to finish my first hope, because we need to go to work during the day and we can only obtain from the test in some of the I would like to focus, can not read the whole book, only to grasp some basic points, learn, and I was the the After reading some of the previous questions are familiar with, we can grasp some points, the other is to see teachers give us time to play some of the questions, if there is time, then again to the Internet to find some practice questions so that their more deep-ㄧ some more of the theory.

If the certification test successfully, then I was to the successful completion of the remaining studies. I'd like to find after graduation than it is now even higher salaries and better working environment than it is now, but now a bad time, working hard to find, can not immediately quit their jobs, and to gradually find, we will not be unemployed, stay at home, so it is even worse.

There are a lot of things because of the time to achieve after graduation. Slowly plan ....