Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Didn't Newt Gingrich divorce his wife on her cancer deathbed while he had a mistress?

Can't the Republicans dust off a better relic of the past to be a face of their party?

Update:

This one's for you Linz!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yep, and then he has the audacity to come out and campaign to "protect traditional marriage!!!"

What a jack ***.

• 1 decade ago

This is a good example of why there should be term limits. I bet nobody wants him in office, but as an incumbent of a million years his lobbyists pay for his elections and a newbie can't compete against him dollar for dollar. It's a good example of how all the DC guys are corrupt crooks and why they continue to stay on til they're dinasours and corrupt beyond even Madoff, hypocrite crooks who pass out taxdollars to corporations. He was preaching family values all the while having a mistress himself fast forward 15 years and he's still the supposed poster boy for family values. Disgusting. And Democrats are obviously not any better - they're all the same scum. Who was that married Senator (I think son of a preacher) that impregnated his young intern Shandra Levy whose dead body was found in the woods? And wasn't it Senator Edwards who had a baby with his mistress while his wife was going through chemo? And of course Clinton and all his girls on the side. I don't think the others are angels either, they just haven't been caught. Money + Power = Corruption and these guys have the most money an power in the country/world so they are obviously the most corrupt as we've seen the past couple of months as they give all our taxdollars to the companies that have been padding their pockets. Notice how our president has been going along with it as he too was paid off during his Senate years primarily by AIG who has paid him millions in the past few years.

• 3 years ago

i do no longer care approximately what who did to what or etc etc i'm a guy who has been divorced greater then as quickly as and that i understand there is often extenuating situations in each and every marriage and divorce Newt Gingrich is the final the Republicans can arise with genuine now i'm no longer a Republican yet i like to hearken to what Newt Gingrich has to assert confident~~Newt is the voice of explanation for the Republican occasion genuine now his love existence isn't proper

• 1 decade ago

He discussed divorce with her right after she had just had cancer surgery, in the hospital.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes. he also changed religions based on the demographics in his area. they can go ahead and put him in the spotlight, it kind of takes the wind out of their claims about clinton being responsible for nafta (it was newt who shoved it through).

• 1 decade ago

yup and hes looking to control the internetz. Look out you are going to be on the bad list.

• 1 decade ago

Odd relationship her being his teacher and all, yeah they got to have someone else in their bag.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL! Oh what a tangled web we all weave

Source(s): Ankaboot
  • 1 decade ago

Yes he did but Kerry is still with his wife I do believe.

• 1 decade ago

Yep. But it's okay, he then married the other woman he was having an affair with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.