Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

PLEASE HELP ME!! I NEED ANSWERS TONIGHT!!!?

ok so i'm not completely sure about how to ask this question so bear with me. what percentage of children suffer from depression or other mental illness as a result of a custody arrangement that they do not like? Now, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't give me crap like "Kids shouldn't decide custody, blah blah blah." I want numbers and sources. Please help me. I would really appreciate it if you also left a link to where you got your information. Please answer this question directly.

Thank you :)

Favorite Answer

http://www.depressionremoval.com/childrencustody.h... - is a bit rubbish

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/opre/abuse_neglect... - also a bit rubbish

http://www.upliftprogram.com/depression_stats.html - is rather helpful

http://www.about-teen-depression.com/depression-st...

I'm not sure if this will help, but it's all I could find that related to your question :)

• ?

a million. How used to be your Friday? Just ok. But it is Saturday night time in China. two.Who is the most important identify participant you believe will likely be traded on the cut-off date? Bobby Ryan three. The season is getting nearly the midway mark, and I need to ask what has amazed you such a lot? Florida leads the Southwest. four. What is your favourite defunct group jersey? North Stars five. What did you could have for dinner? Some rice... 6. Do you could have a task? If so what's it? No, I'm nonetheless in university. 7. Do you believe the NHL will ever go back to Kansas City? Nope. Two Canadian groups are extra viable. eight. Do you believe the NHL will ever go back to Quebec City? Yeah! The Québec rivalries are comin again!!! nine. What do you consider is the quality jersey of all time? Pens dwelling jersey!!! 10. What are you doing proper now apart from answering this question? Eating dinner. eleven. Do you believe the Minnesota Wild will emerge as making the playoffs? Yeah. They are a playoffs group this 12 months. 12. Do you believe the Florida Panthers will emerge as making the playoffs? Yeah, the identical intent. thirteen. Do you believe the St. Louis Blues will make the playoffs? Nope, sorry... 14. What is the quality identify for a hockey group you could have ever heard? Pittsburgh Penguins!!! 15. What is the worst identify for a hockey group you could have ever heard? Philadelphia Flyers!:<

Percentages mean nothing in your situation. If one or more of your children are depressed about the custody and or the divorce you need to get them into counseling asap to be evaluated. No information on the Internet is going to give you an answer. But to be honest 100% of the kids involved in a divorce go through a lot of stress, anger, confusion and unhappiness. As parent both of you should be more concerned about the well being of the kids than the agreement or yourselves. And never use the kids as a negotiating tool it is very unfair to them, and never ever argue in front of them or where they can hear.

i dont have any links for you, but i was that child, i spent 16 years going back and forth and hated my parents, i ended up running away at 16. i think its fairly normal. i wanted to live with my mom and my dad wouldnt let me. im 20 now and have gotten over it. dont worry too much about it, but i would consider their opinion on it. if they want to move in with the other parent and are at a considerable age, i would either let them move or give them more time with the other parent.

My answer is ,

i would think it could be add..

Kids That are Restless, Jittery, Stumble with words, don't understand, repeat them selfs, mostly symtons of add, & need to be treated by your family doctor..

However, there is relazing teas, its safe for whole family to, like lavender tea, and cammille tea.

Source(s): i know a little
  • Zinger

Parents who shuffle kids back and forth are JERKS

can u answer my question