Is Mila Kunis The most beautiful Woman ever to have graced this Earth?

Is Mila Kunis The most beautiful Woman ever to have graced this Earth?? Not only is she beautiful but also she's very kind hearted, down to earth, and seems like a really really nice person. Also she's dating the Home Alone kid Macaulay Culkin and In my Opinion she's way way too good for him. But... show more Is Mila Kunis The most beautiful Woman ever to have graced this Earth??

Not only is she beautiful but also she's very kind hearted, down to earth, and seems like a really really nice person.

Also she's dating the Home Alone kid Macaulay Culkin and In my Opinion she's way way too good for him. But looks like it aint just looks for her.

May be she likes what he is in teh inside and guess the guy treats her the same way too
Update: But I still think she is THE most beautifulest cos, shes not just about Looks, shes a kick *** human being.

I'd turn lesbian if i were a girl but sadly im a boy and I neva jack off at her. I have a lot of respect admiration and adore her to death