? asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

Need photo id fast!!..live in ontario need photo id in a week and two days ..can someone help plzzz?

• Favorite Answer

I'm pretty sure you can get one no problem at any service Ontario/drivers license issuing location.

I live in NS and all you have to do is roll up to the Service NS location nearest you and provide proof of Identification (birth certificate? sin #, health cards, that sort of thing) and they can print one for you on the spot.

I've put a link to licensing locations in the sources... maybe just call them and ask what you need specifically.

Good luck