Going off Carrie's "Do you think you're nice" Q: What is considered "rude" in your opinion?

What makes an answer or question "rude"? I've been attacked for talking about (not forcing) my Christian faith or even my views on some simple parenting subject and been called "rude".

What does it take for you to consider something rude?
Update: Wybie- wow. that's insane!
Update 2: Wybie- when I say I'm attacked for my belief in God, it's more like I answer a question that says "What is your worst fear for your children?" and I answer my worst fear to be that they don't accept Christ and I get told I'm a religious zealot.... : / Not sure how that constitutes me as... show more Wybie- when I say I'm attacked for my belief in God, it's more like I answer a question that says "What is your worst fear for your children?" and I answer my worst fear to be that they don't accept Christ and I get told I'm a religious zealot.... : /
Not sure how that constitutes me as a zealot, but ok.....
Update 3: **My actual question is:**

What do you consider to be "rude" when it comes to Qs and As?