Which late 70s/early 80s British wave of music do you prefer?

Both 2 Tone Ska and the New Wave of British Heavy Metal emerged in England in the late 70s - early 80s. Bands like: NWOBHM - Iron Maiden, Raven, Praying Mantis, Saxon, Angel Witch, etc 2 Tone Ska - The English Beat, The Specials, Madness, etc I know they are practically opposite genres, but which wave do... show more Both 2 Tone Ska and the New Wave of British Heavy Metal emerged in England in the late 70s - early 80s.

Bands like:
NWOBHM - Iron Maiden, Raven, Praying Mantis, Saxon, Angel Witch, etc
2 Tone Ska - The English Beat, The Specials, Madness, etc

I know they are practically opposite genres, but which wave do you like more?

BQ: Favorite NWOBHM band?
BQ2: Favorite 2 Tone Ska band?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My answers:

I love both the NWOBHM and 2 Tone Ska, but I like the NWOBHM more. It was just pure Heavy Metal, and there were some of the best metal bands ever from that time period.

My favorite NWOBHM band is Iron Maiden

My favorite 2 Tone Ska band is a tie between the Specials and Madness
Update: Leprosy:
I'm not sure where you live, but here in the USA no one seems to appreciate 2 Tone Ska. Ska has never been too popular as a genre here. On Vh1 I think they said that to call Madness a one-hit wonder band anywhere but the USA would be crazy.