How to start an advice column online?

I would like to start my own advice column however, I am not sure where to start. Is there anyone out there who can give me a helping hand.I am educated in this field but I would like to do this at home.Thank you

Favorite Answer

If I was you, I'd definitely put my site in blog format. There are tons of blog hosting sites, such as Blogger, that are free; however, you can also choose to purchase a domain and hosting on your own and your page will be ad-free. If you choose option 2, I'd suggest signing up with a company like Hostmonster or GoDaddy and using their available blogging software (wordpress) to get your site going.

Hope this helps...

• word

In a around approximately way, you have already got one, because of the fact you're allotting advice whenever you answer a question at right here. attempt contacting a number of the properly generic advice colomnists and inquire approximately a thank you to initiate a internet basically column, i'm particular many might truly choose that can assist you you out. i comprehend Caroline Hax of the ask caroline column supposedly has a weekly online stay chat.

Do a search for blogs or forums. You can also use Yahoo Groups.