Do hippies wear "maxi dresses"?

Ok, first of all I am NOT a hippie. I do not hate them in fact I honor their hard work. Instead I am going to have a birthday party and the theme is Hippie. I have spent days in looking for something hippie. And at the moment I am in love with the head bands. I want to know if hippies wear maxi dresses? because... show more Ok, first of all I am NOT a hippie. I do not hate them in fact I honor their hard work. Instead I am going to have a birthday party and the theme is Hippie. I have spent days in looking for something hippie. And at the moment I am in love with the head bands. I want to know if hippies wear maxi dresses? because they do look rather nice. But if you have any other great ideas I am willing to know.
Update: I a sorry but I am not going to my birthday party naked
I knew they go around naked but to be honest I really wouldn't go to a party when I am naked. But thanks for the idea. I am guessing you go around naked?