English question. Encyclopedia Brown?

Do you know a book called Encyclopedia Brown?

I have that. Have you ever read that?

I want to ask if you think that's good for learning dairy English.

How would you think? Good or not so good? I'm an English learner.

dairy => daily (correctly)

Best Answer

They are quite fun books, but they are getting a bit old, so some of the slang is out of date.

Overall, I think it will help your English. If you can get a hold of any of the Magic Tree House books, they are at about the same level and more modern

why would i believe you, you don't seem to know the difference between a translation and a transLITERATION and no, there is no reasons to beleive that Yahweh is correct, or even more correct Yahweh has a letter being mispronounced, along with two vowels Jehovah might very well have only one letter and one vowel mispronounced how then is Yahweh a superior pronounciation? a closer pronounciation, one that is superior to all, would be Yahoo'ah, or maybe even Yahoo'ay see, the problem here is that for how we pronounce the english letters, you really can't use the four letters of the Tetragrammaton to indicate it.........the letter "a" can sound like four different things, so just putting an "a" doesn't work, and heaven forbidden you put the "h" right after,......that is a sure fire way of making people think it should be pronounced short yahoo is easy to do, there are three of the letters...............look at Yeshayahu, or Isaiah, who's name at teh end has 3 of the letters, and those last three letters sound out YAHOO you don't seem to know what you are talking about congrats, you have just led people stray

Well; spirituality comes from within a persons soul and metaphorically speaking; I hope I intrigue you with my coherent phrases and my only and one freckles which almost everyone has and then you will understand and interpret everything I am trying to say and you will reach it in to your own predicaments i order to gain prosperity and I hope you understand and interpret what I am trying to say as what I am saying is quite relative to your antagonistic problems and this is most definetely me not being cynical and only thinking about the world as that will not help you at all and it will make you more desolate. :)