What should I do? I live in Ca but rent is too expensive to afford college but if I move I can't go to school?

Ok, so I saw apartments in COLORADO, but I would not even be able to attend college though if I moved to Colorado ? (Because of the rule regarding not being a resident of the state) ?
2 answers 2