Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

自傳,翻成英文>_< 麻煩~~

自 傳

一、家庭背景

我叫OOO,出生在台中市,家中有外婆、媽媽跟妹妹,我在家中排行老大,扮演著照顧妹妹的角色。從小父母親離異,近幾年外公過世,外婆接著生病中風,媽媽因為要照顧外婆所以無法外出工作,我也在可以打工的年紀半工半讀,好減輕家裡負擔。讓我在當中培養健全的自我判斷力,能夠獨立自主,因而影響我成為溫和,不易與人衝突的個性。

二、求學過程

在小學時期我喜愛運動,個性上也十分活潑,跟班上同學互動良好,直到六年級轉過一次學。

國中時期我擔任過兩年的服務股長,參加合唱團,跟老師互動良好,也當時單親家庭一詞比較常引來其他人關心,所以跟老師十分熱絡,老師也特別照顧我,成績也保持在前五名。

高中時期,唸的是技職體系,唸書壓力比較沒有國中時期來的大,也比較自主,接著高二可以打工了,所以一直到大學都沒有間斷過,現階段正準備碩士班的考試。

三、生涯規劃

四技生活是多采多姿,我在這四年中涉獵有關管理、人文素養、人際關係等多方面知識,加強我在溝通及組織個方面的領域。而且在這四年學習生涯中,建立專業基礎,接著就是準備考試,有能力就是不斷的充實自己,用功唸書,換取未來發展的優勢。

Rating
  • 小飛
    Favorite Answer

First, the family background

I call OOO, is born in Taizhong, in the family has the grandmother, mother with the younger sister, I am situated the eldest child in the home, acts is considering younger sister's role.The parents divorce since childhood, in recent years the grandfather passed away, the grandmother then falls ill the stroke, mother because must look after the grandmother therefore is unable to egress the work, I also in the age work-study program which may work, good reduces in the family to bear.Let me raise the perfect self-judgment in middle, can 夠 maintain independence and keep initiative, thus affects me to become temperately, Yi Yuren does not conflict individuality.

Second, studies the process

I to like the movement in the elementary school time, in the individuality extremely is also lively, on the personal servant schoolmate interacts good, has transferred one time until the sixth grade study.

In the country the time I hold the post for two years to serve section chief, the participation chorus, interacts good with teacher, also at that time a single-parent family word comparison often brought in other people to care about, therefore with teacher the warm feelings, teacher also specially looked after me extremely, the result also maintained at first five.

The high school time, reads is the technique duty system, studies the pressure comparison not to have big which in the country the time comes, also quite is independent, then high two might work, therefore arrived the university all not to interrupt continuously, the present stage was preparing master the class the test.

2009-04-11 13:28:42 補充:

Third, the profession plans

four technique lives is picks much varied, I browse the related management,

2009-04-11 13:28:51 補充:

the humanities accomplishment, the interpersonal relationship in these four years and so on the various knowledge, strengthens me in the communication

2009-04-11 13:29:06 補充:

and the organization aspect domain.Moreover in these four year study profession, establishes the specialized foundation, then is prepares to take a test,

2009-04-11 13:29:10 補充:

has ability is unceasing enriches oneself, studies studiously, receiving in exchange for will future develop superiority.

2009-04-11 13:30:09 補充:

以上是翻譯機的內容 建議自己翻 一個字一個字慢慢找 詞藻要華麗 要有深度 靠翻譯機不容易被看好 最好是參考看看就好 祝您考試順利

2009-04-12 21:06:44 補充:

話說碩士這種程度的自傳你覺得夠嗎? 我的家人考大學的自傳都有2000字了 還對自己的科系做出相當程度的解析 以及在台灣的趨勢等等 你這樣 可能不夠..

I called OOO in first, family background, born in Taichung, there are grandmother, mother and younger sister in the family, I rank the eldest at the home, am playing a which look after the younger sister role. Divorce from little parents, the granddad passes away in recent years, the grandmother follows and falls ill the apoplexy, it is unable to go out to work because mother wants to look after the grandmother, I too in age part study that can work as a temporary labourer, kind to lighten the burden of family. It let train in the middle I sound one judgement not self-,can independence and the initiative, therefore influence me to become gentle, an individual character that it is difficult to conflict with people. Second, go to school course I like sport in primary school period, individual character very lively too, the footman has classmates interdynamically and well, until grade six turns over once and studies. I served as the service section chief for two years junior middle school, participate in the chorus, follow a teacher interdynamically well, single-parent family one word attract other people care, so with very hot to hold in place with a net teacher have often at that time too, the teacher especially looks after me too, the achievement keeps in the top five too. In high school period, it was the duty system of the skill that was read, it was great that studied the pressure was compared not to come as junior middle school, relatively acting on one&#039;s own too, continue Senior Two&#039;s working as a temporary labourer, so until the university was not disconnected, prepare the examination of master&#039;s class at the present stage.

First, the family background I call OOO, is born in Taizhong, in the family has the grandmother, mother with the younger sister, I am situated the eldest child in the home, acts is considering younger sister's role. The parents divorce since childhood, in recent years the grandfather passed away, the grandmother then fell ill the stroke, mother, because must look after the grandmother, therefore was unable going out to work, I also in the age work-study program which might work, good reduced in the family to bear. Let me raise the perfect self-judgment in middle, can to reach for maintain independence and keep initiative, thus affects me to become temperately, Yi Yuren does not conflict individuality.

2009-04-09 21:56:34 補充:

Second, studies the process I to like the movement in the elementary school time,

2009-04-09 21:57:11 補充:

in the individuality is also very lively, on the personal servant schoolmate interacts good,

2009-04-09 21:57:36 補充:

has transferred one time until the sixth grade study. In the country the time I hold the post of two years to serve section chief, participates in the chorus, interacts good with teacher

2009-04-09 21:58:04 補充:

, also at that time a single-parent family word comparison often brought in other people to care, therefore with teacher the warm feelings, teacher also specially looks after me, the result also maintains at first five.

2009-04-09 21:59:40 補充:

High school time, what reads is the technique duty system, .

2009-04-09 21:59:48 補充:

studies the pressure comparison not to have big which in the country the time comes, is also quite independent, then high two might work, therefore yizhi dao the university has not interrupted, the present stage was preparing master the class the test

2009-04-09 22:00:34 補充:

Third, the profession plans four technique lives is picks much varied, I browse the related management, the humanities accomplishment, the interpersonal relationship in these four years and so on various knowledge

2009-04-09 22:01:19 補充:

strengthens me to communicate and the organization aspect domain. Moreover in these four year study profession, establishes the specialized foundation, is prepares to take a test,

2009-04-09 22:01:34 補充:

Moreover in these four year study profession, establishes the specialized foundation, is prepares to take a test,

2009-04-09 22:01:50 補充:

has ability is unceasing enriches itself, studies studiously, receiving in exchange for will develop in the future superiority.