HELP!! Can selling your house to a family member and re-buy it later lower my house mortgage payment/ taxes?

Ok, so this lady who works with selling houses and such told us to "miss a few payments" so that the credit card company or what ever see's that we aren't making the payments. Then the plan entails to actually sell the house (which the people who sell homes do), which in this case is this lady.... show more Ok, so this lady who works with selling houses and such told us to "miss a few payments" so that the credit card company or what ever see's that we aren't making the payments. Then the plan entails to actually sell the house (which the people who sell homes do), which in this case is this lady. She said that in order to make it believable, they will have to "pretend" or play the role that we are selling the house. That means putting the sign up, letting people see the house and things of the like. She said she won't let people buy the house cause supposadly, she is the one who choses the buyer. (im guessing she is a mortgage consultant or real estate agent or something similar to that). The thing is, we sell the house to another family member. Although doing this may ruin the owners credit since they are missing tax or mortgage payments or what ever. My question is, will doing thing help lower the high tax % that my parents have from 7.35% to about maybe 5% fixed. My dad wants to take this action, but i want to find out a bit more because it sounds a bit fishy. The ending result is to eventually after a few years to trade the house from the family members name back to US. Sort of like re-buy the house back and put it under our name.

so a) will this help?
b) what are the benefits or downfalls of doing this?

Response is needed a.s.a.p!
Update: by percentage, im refering to interest rates and all. taxes or what ever it is refering to in a house.
It's my parents decision, not mine.
Update 2: and refining is already not an option because they said that we spent too much or something last year. and we tried the bank, but the bank I doubt will lower the payment for such a high debt. our house was purchased about 5 years ago.