Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Scene queen / Scene Girl?

Okay. I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of hairspray they use to keep their hair up all day and everything? Because I can't seem to find a good enough hair spray.

And also, can just about anyone be a 'scene queen' or w/e? Or does it depend?

• Julie
    Best Answer

"Scene" people usually use bed head products. It does depend on who can be a "scene/scene queen" real scenes are in it for the music. Posers are just doing it because they like the "style."

Ok scene hair is hot and everything but why would you want to be a scene queen? All they do is sit on their computers all day promoting their copy cat image. Wouldn't you rather have a real life? Best case scenario: You end up like KikiKanibal and sit on your *** all day on stickam selling crappy jewelry then go to bed crying because you saw all the hateful comments from other competing scene queen about how fake you are.

Umm, "scene queens" are basically well known scene-sters who really play up their part. Like, their hair, wardrobe, makeup, facial features, etc are AMAZING-ly scene.

I use Suave hairspray, and it works alright. I got it at Big Lots lmaooo

sunsilk is the best and if you want it to stay up tease and hairspray 3 layers

BUY IT AT UR HAIR SALON O AND ANYONE CAN BE A SCENE QUEEN

BigandSexy

BedHead

Aussie Freeze

Got2B

Some people just can't pull it off. :(

Got2B

Nah, not everyone can pull it off

big sexy hair