Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Scene queen / Scene Girl?

Okay. I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of hairspray they use to keep their hair up all day and everything? Because I can't seem to find a good enough hair spray.

And also, can just about anyone be a 'scene queen' or w/e? Or does it depend?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Julie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

"Scene" people usually use bed head products. It does depend on who can be a "scene/scene queen" real scenes are in it for the music. Posers are just doing it because they like the "style."

• 4 years ago

Ok scene hair is hot and everything but why would you want to be a scene queen? All they do is sit on their computers all day promoting their copy cat image. Wouldn't you rather have a real life? Best case scenario: You end up like KikiKanibal and sit on your *** all day on stickam selling crappy jewelry then go to bed crying because you saw all the hateful comments from other competing scene queen about how fake you are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm, "scene queens" are basically well known scene-sters who really play up their part. Like, their hair, wardrobe, makeup, facial features, etc are AMAZING-ly scene.

I use Suave hairspray, and it works alright. I got it at Big Lots lmaooo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sunsilk is the best and if you want it to stay up tease and hairspray 3 layers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

BUY IT AT UR HAIR SALON O AND ANYONE CAN BE A SCENE QUEEN

• 1 decade ago

BigandSexy

BedHead

Aussie Freeze

Got2B

Some people just can't pull it off. :(

• 1 decade ago

Got2B

Nah, not everyone can pull it off

• 1 decade ago

big sexy hair

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.