It's been probably 5 years since a failed laser hair removal, should I try it again?

I grow hair in some rather embarrassing places such as around my belly button and about 5 or so years ago I had laser treatment. I think I had 3 sessions. It didn't work though! Now that laser hair removal is becoming so popular, I am wondering if maybe it's been approved since I last had it done. Would it be worth it to give it another try? I would really like to get rid of this unwanted hair!

Favorite Answer

everybody grows hair there (i do!) but i just shave mine. if its expensive then i suggest just shaving it on your own. if your body is rejecting the treatment, then it probably isn't good for you=]

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem exchange into-salaat exchange into-salaam `ala Nabiyyina wa Habeebina wa Mawlana Muhammadin wa `ala alihi wa sahibihi ajma`een I dont see why no longer and that i additionally dont see why you may prefer to do it? till your merely questioning ofcourse

I think you should. Because like you said, it would have definitely improved.

Good Luck

depends if u have the money...