Emergency! Emergency! Emergency!?

What do you do if you have accidentally left your taco out all night and it got stale? Is there any way to save it?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

*takestaco*

here let me get that moist for you...

• 1 decade ago

No

My sister got two tacos and could only eat one lol (they're not even that big) so she put the other one in the refrigerator, so the next day she ate it and then got food poisoning. I know sad lmao. But anyway aren't tacos kinda cheep ? Just buy another one. How much could one taco possibly cost ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I eat my tacos as soon as I get it, I've never left it outside. I would just go get another one, I have a Taco Bell about 5 blocks away. Do you need another taco?

• 1 decade ago

AAH! CALL 911! GET AN AMBULANCE! WE GOT A STALE MEXICAN SNACK THING HERE! DO CPR! MOUTH TO MOUTH RESUSCITATION!

oops. i accidentally ate ur taco.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

as long as you at the instant are not pooping unicorns you would be ok. I had a case of the unicorn poos as quickly as and had to flow get a rainbowsectamy executed! i could not talk with the smurfs for a month!

• 1 decade ago

No, i'm sorry..your taco is....*dramatic silence with dramatic music*..DEAD!

I'm so sorry for your loss

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would you even want to save it? Yuck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Microwave - makes it softer. I heard. And stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think I'd go out and just get another one...

• 1 decade ago

no there isn't give it to the racooons. wut i would do is get another taco at taco bell for 89 cents

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.