Jim Jones New album what do you think?

what do you guys think about Jim Jones album to me it was alright but it kinda sucked in a way.

And i did know Fahim from G's to gent's was a rapper because he kind of looks like Jim Jones

Favorite Answer

You're joking, right. I stay true to the underground hip-hop. They're lots of NY underground hip -hop cats that are way better than this piece of trash. I'm so glad i don't listen to mainstream. Oh, by the way, Fahim is a mainstream puppet too. Other words, he's a joke. The hell with Jim Jones, i be listening to Immortal Technique, R.A. The Rugged Man, Necro, Ill Bill, Cannibal Ox, Jedi Mind Tricks, Cage, El-P, Krs-One. I also stay true to da OldSchool.

Source(s): Hip-Hip History 101
  • gong

These had been my most sensible alternatives of 1978: one million. Van Halen...via Van Halen two. Live And More...via Donna Summer three. Grease Soundtrack four. Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack five. City To City....via Gerry Rafferty

• Jim jones u serious he sucks really bad

Swagga From Us ft. Lil Wayne, NOE, and Twista was hot

I don't even have to listen to the album to know that it blows.

Source(s): Na Na Na na na na what kind of gay song is that?

ehts iight...tHts all thoee