Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 1 decade ago

I bought from Airsoft GI and i live in Rhode Island?

I bought from Airsoft GI and i live in Rhode Island how long will it approx take to get the gun. My order is still pending so they haven't read the order yet i guess

Best Answer

well i live in miami and it took 6 days im sure you took the free shipping or ground shiping you live the farthest away possible from airsoft gi but i think 7-8 days maybe less. and in a few hours it will update to invoice print, then package processing.

Source(s): i bought a gun from them on march 27th.
  • earls

yeah, it particularly is a typical New England state, even even with the shown fact that it particularly is declared to the size of a few western counties...Rhode Island is captivating and exciting. actual or pretend what? does it count in case you could not tell the version? There are pretend diamonds and rubies and emeralds that even experts have a not uncomplicated time discerning, and because rings is largely a ornament and is ridiculously costly, i might flow with the pretend. save 1000's and tens of 1000's of greenbacks, coverage is decrease, and be waiting to speculate in greater considerable issues. comparable is going for boobs...in case you could not tell the version, does it count?