Do you think this is fraudulant?

Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law, St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the

Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Democrats:19 Republicans: 29

Square miles of land won by: Democrats: 580,000 Republicans: 2,427,000

Population of counties won by: Democrats:127 million Republicans: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in countieswon by: Democrats: 13.2 Republicans: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Republican won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country. Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years. If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.

If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is the part where the argument breaks down:

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Republican won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country. Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.

YOUR PROFESSOR OLSON IS A LIAR.

AND YOU CAN TELL HIM I SAID SO.

Now, do they pay you to spread these lies or do you do it for free?

It is really worth selling out your credibility, your integrity, and your honor for their measly little bit of money?

Does it feel good?

Why didn't your parents teach you any better than this?

• 1 decade ago

Wonderful, an email forward.

Actually, 80% of our taxes are paid by the top 5% of the country's earners....and those people aren't living in Idaho.

Land space isn't a good indicator. You can have 10 people in one county and if 6 of them vote republican, you win the county. Most of the states Republicans won were very low density states....i.e. Alaska.

Which is why we have the electoral college, less people, less votes. Apparently Pros. Olson forgot that.

However, the "land Republicans won were tax paying counties" doesn't take into account that there are people who voted Democrat in that county. I'd like to see the statistics on if we relied on just the tax money in the area Republicans won. If you took away the earning income of DC, California, NYC, Chicago, etc, we'd be hurting.

Also note, social security, school grants, etc are all types of government welfare.

SEE THE ATTACHED DEBUNKED EMAIL ON THE LINK TO SNOPES:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A total fraud! Obama won 28 states. McCain only won 22.

This is a very informative web site:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, it appears to be Hamline University and a link to Joseph Olsen took me to a Rush Limpbrain site.

What do you think?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

We're like frogs in a pot of water over fire. We don't know we're in trouble until it's too late.

I agree with your Professor Tyler. He's a very smart man.

• .x
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm pretty sure idiocy and ignorance are much greater dangers. That email is definitely fraudulent.

• wizjp
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Statistics lie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Olsen himself says he's not responsible for this work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.