Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

From G's To Gents (TV Show)?

who do you guys think should go home out of the last three

Blue

Teddy

Mitto

Personally i think Teddy should go home because he is there for the money and the money only.

they should bring Fahim back on that show to

6 Answers

Relevance
  • *mel*
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that Teddy shouldn't even be there. I think that Byron should still be on the show. I know that he may have had issues with his baby momma and what not, but I think that him being sober for 3 weeks straight was far more productive then Teddy keeping the secret of him being a pimp all season long. I think it's wrong for him to still be there. He should have been real from the get go when everyone else was talking about their struggles and things they have been through. I agree that I think Mito just fell into the wrong crowd, but I feel like he is on the right path in his life to be successful for himself and his son. I think that Blue has come a long way. I really would like to see him succeed, but I think that Mito will end up winning.

Fahim is ridiculous!! It would have been nice to see him completely change! He was entertaining! I can't wait for the finally and the reunion!

• 1 decade ago

I think that Blue should go home. He went to stay at the shelter because there was a leak over his bed. He could have just moved his bed or tried to get the leak fixed. He just wanted to prove a point to his mother. He chose to live in a shelter it wasn't by chance.

Although I think Blue should go, he's not. Teddy will go home, then Blue, and Mito wins.

• 1 decade ago

fahim was freaking crazy. haha. i think teddy should go too, atleast he has his pimping to fall back on.. i want mitto to win although i'm not sure he's much of a g or just fell into the wrong crowd..

• 1 decade ago

OMG!

fahim was the only reason i watched the show lmao

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

blue should win. he is the only one who was really in a bad way who is trying to change. mito was already changed before he came. byron is just retarded along with teddy.

• 1 decade ago

teddy should go home because i havent seen how he has changed...hes NOT a G so he should leave

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.