Craziest horse trailer experience?

What is the craziest or funniest thing that you or your horse did while loading, unloading and/or traveling on the trailer? here is my story: Me and my mom had just got home from a whole day of riding out at this wildlife reserve and we were getting our horses off the trailer. My mom got her horse off the back... show more What is the craziest or funniest thing that you or your horse did while loading, unloading and/or traveling on the trailer?

here is my story:
Me and my mom had just got home from a whole day of riding out at this wildlife reserve and we were getting our horses off the trailer. My mom got her horse off the back and so now it was my turn. We have a stock type trailer with the center gate and mid size side escape door so we had them separated with the gate. My mom had forgot to open the gate after she took her horse off and i had came in from the side door which not thinking didnt lock it, i just shut it. I snapped the lead line on my horse and began to turn him around but the center gate was closed so i was trying to get it open and in the mean time he had bumped the side door with his butt and it had swung open and my mom was trying to close it but he wouldnt move so next thing we know he is backing out of it. this is a 1300lb 16hd built like a tank Qh, wayyyyy to big to fit out a door that you have to bend over to go through, but he did it without a scratch, so next time we're just not even gonna use that side door

here's a pick of him, he's the one in the front
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302...
Update: buckinfun: yeah we are lucky this horse didnt bust his head wide open or do any damage to himself or the trailer, i was afraid he was gonna get stuck but my mom said to just let him come on through since he was already half way out, and he is a smart horse so i guess he figured he should take his time and squeeze... show more buckinfun:
yeah we are lucky this horse didnt bust his head wide open or do any damage to himself or the trailer, i was afraid he was gonna get stuck but my mom said to just let him come on through since he was already half way out, and he is a smart horse so i guess he figured he should take his time and squeeze through there instead of panic