When Kyle Busch gets 200 NASCAR wins, will that be as significant as Richard Petty's 200 career wins?

I'm talking 200 wins in all 3 top series, I know it would be impossible for him to get 200 cup wins. I say yes. Kyle has not earned all of his wins racing 500 miles against talent like Jeff gordon, Carl Edwards, and Jimmy Johnson. But Richard Petty also did not run every race against the top competition in... show more I'm talking 200 wins in all 3 top series, I know it would be impossible for him to get 200 cup wins.

I say yes. Kyle has not earned all of his wins racing 500 miles against talent like Jeff gordon, Carl Edwards, and Jimmy Johnson. But Richard Petty also did not run every race against the top competition in long races either. David Pearson and the Wood Brothers didn't always run a full schedule. And some of the races were 100 laps on a dirt track.

Right now Kyle has 48 career wins in NASCAR's top series, and some of those wins have come after racing 200 miles in a truck, where his toughest competition was Mike Skinner or Todd Bodine.

I know it's hard to compare modern era racing against what Petty did when he first started, but 200 wins would be a significant milestone for any driver's career.

What's your opinion?
Update: Know it all: yes, Im serious. obviously you didn't read my whole argument. Just because Petty ran in NASCAR's top series, doesn't mean he went up against the best of the best in every race. Check the history books. in 1967 he ran 48 races, and won 27 of them. Pearson ran 22 races that year, Bobby... show more Know it all: yes, Im serious. obviously you didn't read my whole argument. Just because Petty ran in NASCAR's top series, doesn't mean he went up against the best of the best in every race. Check the history books. in 1967 he ran 48 races, and won 27 of them. Pearson ran 22 races that year, Bobby Allison ran 45. I don't care if you disagree with me, give me an argument that holds water. I already acknowalged that it's hard to compare the two eras of NASCAR. BTW, what does this have to do with band wagon fans and Jr's acomplishments?
Update 2: OK Know it all, I can see your point. I guess I just don't consider Nationwide as "minor league." Kyle is out there racing against Rousch engines, cars set up by Eury Sr, and dirvers like Boyer. good argument, thanks.