Why do I continue to get rejected, no matter how hard I try?

An open letter to the users and management of Yahoo! Inc. To All You Bastards Working for the ***-tastic Corporation known as Yahoo, I find it saddening that you made the decision to remove my question from your "online community"- with the astounding level of idiocy and general douche-baggery... show more An open letter to the users and management of Yahoo! Inc.

To All You Bastards Working for the ***-tastic Corporation known as Yahoo,

I find it saddening that you made the decision to remove my question from your "online community"- with the astounding level of idiocy and general douche-baggery provided by your users on a daily basis, it frightens me that you choose to censor the hard-hitting and thought-provoking questions provided by yours truly. I mean, I am a prophet of the Lord Optimus Prime whose sacred s to be revered and feared by all organic and inorganic life forms, and those who are a combination of the two (I'm talking to you Michael Jackson) If you choose to continue ignoring his awesomeness, the Lord Optimus Prime's message of transformation and epicness- then may Megatron burst through your ceiling while you are sleeping and disintegrate you with his laser eyeballs.

On examining all posts by "Yahoo! Answers" users, after carefully working my way through the haze of spelling errors, abuse of capitalization and general crimes against grammar and syntax, it can be clearly noted that beneath it all, your content is a festering cesspool of staggering ignorance on the history and workings of our electrical system. While some authors’ wildly swerving train of thought sometimes flirts with coherence, these brief encounters are more likely chance events than a result of even rudimentary lucidity.

Face it.

You need my posts.

Sincerely Yours,
Batman.