Feelings on ASSISTED SUICIDE?

I am doing a survey for a report.

PLEASE WRITE AGREE OR DISAGREE

BEFORE EXPLAINING YOUR OPINION.

I want to clearly know how you stand before reading what you write.

Favorite Answer

I agree that assisted suicide should be legal.

If someone is coherent and rational (able to make an informed decision) and is terminally ill with no hope of recovery, I believe that they should have the right to end their life at the time of their choosing.

This will save them needless pain and suffering, as well as the expenses of medication, hospitalization, etc... and trauma for themselves and their loved ones who would have to see them slowly whither and die in great pain.

Please note that I only feel that it should be legal in the following circumstances:

1. The patient is coherent and able to make an informed decision

2. The patient is terminally ill with no hope of recovery

I agree, but anyone assisting has to be prepared to face the consequences if caught, until the world matures a little more

I Agree with Assisted Suicide.

Medical Science has surpassed the Laws for our time.

Our laws need to be updated for those who what to die with dignity.

I agree if it's done with a chainsaw. However, I disagree if it's done via elephant stampede. Every other method is in the grey area.