How to stop a trip like this on magic mushrooms?

first of all, WARNING: if you are against drugs or have not done shrooms please don't bother and leave a comment. well besides smoking marijuana daily i had never done anything else except for about a month ago. im 5'4 and about 100 pounds. i took 1.5 grams of magic mushrooms at 10:50 pm then another .5... show more first of all, WARNING: if you are against drugs or have not done shrooms please don't bother and leave a comment. well besides smoking marijuana daily i had never done anything else except for about a month ago. im 5'4 and about 100 pounds. i took 1.5 grams of magic mushrooms at 10:50 pm then another .5 grams about an hour or so later. this is around midnight. so at around 12:30 or so after snorting some morphine/vicodin clonazepam/adderall/trazadone, i smoked 2 bowls with my friends outside and by the time i got out there i started trippin pretty hard. i looked up at a tree and it was dark and it looked like it was angry and looking at me and i kept staring at it except when i hit the pipe. so after i came back in i was feeling bomb as **** i sat in my room with the light on and watched TV and all the sudden i started getting some bad anxiety like all the things in my room (even the little things) were people all looking at me like they were attacking me. so i started to try to relax and lean back in my chair and it felt like 2 death like figures ( one on each side of me ) were pulling me back and i felt like i was falling. and my friend pulled me from leaning back because he saw i was trippin' so it felt like i got reality again for a few seconds then i starting feeling even worse. i closed my eyes and looked and i saw a spinning square with a skull on it and i was coming closer and closer to it and it was in the center of a circle room ( my head ). and i was closing my eyes really tight and i put my hands on the sides of them like i was holding my temples and i could feel them shaking and it felt like i had 3 fingers. i then starting saying random stuff like lets go hang out with my brother. lets go with my parents lets turn on the lights lets go to bed because i kept feeling like this stuff would pull me out of the bad trip but it didn't. i went in my bed layed down and went into a fetal position and closed my eyes and i felt really bad like i shouldn't have taken the shrooms or anything i wanted to go to the hospital my friend said i was going to die so i started freaking out went in the bathroom flushed the toilet to try to make me feel better but it didn't so i layed down with a pillow in my bathroom and tried to sleep until it wore off. So that was my trip and i'm thinking about doing magic mushrooms again and i was going to take like 1.8 then .4 like an hour later and smoke a bowl but no pills. when i went into the trip i was in a good mood and i was trying to stay positive but i don't know i guess i just lost it and i just don't want to have a bad trip again. can somebody please help??
4 answers 4