請幫我說明答案和理由 這樣比較容易理解 謝謝
1. Suppose that the demand curve is given by D(p) = 10 - p. If the price changes
from 4 to 6, what is the change in consumer's surplus?
2. If a firms faces elastic demand, an increase in the price of its output may increase
its revenues; true or false?
3. If the demand curve facing the monopolist has a constant elasticity of s, then what
will be the profit-maximization monopolist's markup on marginal cost?
4. A monopolist never produces where the demand for output is inelastic, true or
5. Suppose that there are two firms that face a linear demand curve p(Y) = a - bY and
have constant marginal costs, c, for each firm. Solve for the Cournot equilibrium
output for each firm and the equilibrium price.
6. State the characteristics of monopolistic competition, and the long-run equilibrium
condition(s) for a representative firm in the monopolistic competition market.
- 小金人Lv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Q = 10 - P，P = 4 → Q = 6；P = 6 → Q = 4
弧彈性|Ed| = - [(4 - 6)/(4 + 6)]/[(6 - 4)/(6 + 4)] = -(-1) = 1
需求有彈性 → |Ed| > 1
價格和總收入的關係︰dTR / dP = Q (1 - |Ed|)，而 Q > 0，|Ed|>1 ，所以 Q (1 - |Ed|) = dTR / dP < 0 → 價格和總收入成反向
3. constant大概是單一彈性吧，|Ed| = 1代入下面
MR = dTR / dQ = P (1- 1 / |Ed|) = 0 = MC，此時 MR = MC = 0
獨占Max π時，會讓 MR = MC
所以MR要大於 0 → MR = dTR / dQ = P (1 - 1 / |Ed|) > 0
P > 0，所以 |Ed| < 1(inelastic)，才會讓 P (1 - 1 / |Ed|) = MR > 0
5. 假設Y = Y1 + Y2
其中之一廠商利潤π1= TR1 - TC1 = P．Y1 - cY1 = [a - b(Y1+Y2)]Y1 - cY1 = (a - bY1 - bY2)Y1 - cY1 = aY1 - bY12 - bY2Y1 - cY1
dπ1 / dY1 = a - 2bY1 - bY2 - c = 0
MC相同，產量相同，Y1 = Y2，所以 a - c - 2bY1 - bY1 = a - c - 3bY1 = 0 → Y1 = Y2 = (a - c) / 3b
Y = Y1 + Y2 = 2(a - c) / 3b，P = a - 2b(a - c)]/3b = a - (a - c)/b
MR = LMC = SMC
AR = LAC = SAC
MR < AR = P
2009-04-08 22:21:02 補充：
5. 的 bY12 是 bY1平方Source(s): ME, ME