Michael Moore Vs. Rush Limbaugh?

If Michael Moore and Rush Limbaugh got in a fight who would win? And who do you think will die of a heart attack first?

Also if you want to add in your own opinion about either, go right ahead.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • RU486
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

They're both fat and gross so it's hard to say.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Moore, he has changed his lifestyle and now eats healthy and has a personal trainer for an exercise program. This has enabled him to lose at least 30 pounds and keep it off. Rush is now back over 400 pounds, he smokes and does not exercise.

Odds are that Moore would win in a fight and Rush has the greater chance of dying from a massive heart attack.

• 1 decade ago

I think anyone who could even put the names of these two in the same sentance as a comparison may not comprehend the magnitude of intelect of Rush.. but what ever Mike would probably win a fist fight but that is it, Rush is not the violent type like that and Mike is a lib and when facts get in the way they always resort to name calling and violence

• 1 decade ago

Michael Moore

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sense vs nonsense

• 1 decade ago

Michael would either sit on him, or make a documentary, ridiculing him.

Overall film is a more powerful form of media then radio is.

Zero: Rush has right-winged facts. Moore has left-winged facts. Just because you think they are right, due to your right-winged stance, it doesn't mean it is right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michael Moore. Have to go with the guy from my home state of Michigan! Also, I think the documenteries that he makes are huge eye openers. Like Sicko talks all about how the hospitals in the UK are all paid for by the government. You dont pay for any surgeries or anything. AND you get reimbursed for driving there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like a fistfight? I'd go with Rush Limbaugh. The drugs have probably cut off his pain sensors, and so he could last longer because he wouldn't feel a thing.

• Near
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

In a debate, Rush, because he has facts on his side, in a fist fight, Rush again, as moore is a turkey and Rush would just have him for dinner.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You just watch the new Family Guy episode?

• Rush would somehow make up some crazy story about how Obama somehow prevented him from fighting properly when mighty michigan mike stomps rush's head in !! luckily Rush brought his own meds!! he had more on HIM then the paramedics did when they showed up!!

and so forth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.