Why do i have so much problem searching internet ,since i got internet explorer provided by Yahoo? I am so mad?

interesting ,i had no problem searching internet before downloading internet explorer provided by Yahoo. Is there any way for me to go back to explorer 7 that i used to have/ Believe me i am so sorry to get the new version of the explorer which has created so much problems for me. Please help. btw, i am a senior citizen with some understanding of soft and hardware but by no means a professional one in computer related subjects.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure how to go back to Explorer 7 but I have experienced problems with Internet Explorer too, what I did was switch Internet Programs and went to Mozilla Fox. It's much simpler and I have had no problems what so ever and the download is quick and easy.

If you'd like to try this here is the link:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Just Click Download and your all set.

Hope this helps. x

• 1 decade ago

This problem is simple, Internet Explorer stinks. I recommend downloading Mozilla Firefox, it is a much better web browser. Good Luck.

• 1 decade ago

I dont know much about internet explorer, but i highly recommend using firefox as a web browser. It is much more effective in many dimensions. Also, I would use www.google.com to do searches (google is automatically set as firefox's homepage).

• 5 years ago

There is virtually no difference between these applications, only the name and toolbars will vary. If you are experiencing slowness, your browser is usually not the culprit - unless you have many toolbars and addons. Try running Firefox or Google Chrome. If youre still running slow, it sounds like you have limited resources (low on RAM maybe) or a software problem, possibly spyware or virus infections.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For one thing everything Yahoo does is messed up.....I just uninsulated I.E. 8 myself because I didn't like it....So just go uninstall explorer 8 and it will go back to using 7

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.