Why do i have so much problem searching internet ,since i got internet explorer provided by Yahoo? I am so mad?

interesting ,i had no problem searching internet before downloading internet explorer provided by Yahoo. Is there any way for me to go back to explorer 7 that i used to have/ Believe me i am so sorry to get the new version of the explorer which has created so much problems for me. Please help. btw, i am a senior citizen with some understanding of soft and hardware but by no means a professional one in computer related subjects.

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure how to go back to Explorer 7 but I have experienced problems with Internet Explorer too, what I did was switch Internet Programs and went to Mozilla Fox. It's much simpler and I have had no problems what so ever and the download is quick and easy.

If you'd like to try this here is the link:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Just Click Download and your all set.

Hope this helps. x

This problem is simple, Internet Explorer stinks. I recommend downloading Mozilla Firefox, it is a much better web browser. Good Luck.

I dont know much about internet explorer, but i highly recommend using firefox as a web browser. It is much more effective in many dimensions. Also, I would use www.google.com to do searches (google is automatically set as firefox's homepage).

There is virtually no difference between these applications, only the name and toolbars will vary. If you are experiencing slowness, your browser is usually not the culprit - unless you have many toolbars and addons. Try running Firefox or Google Chrome. If youre still running slow, it sounds like you have limited resources (low on RAM maybe) or a software problem, possibly spyware or virus infections.

For one thing everything Yahoo does is messed up.....I just uninsulated I.E. 8 myself because I didn't like it....So just go uninstall explorer 8 and it will go back to using 7