Tinnitus?(ringing in ears) who has it!?

Im 17 and have had tinnitus due to noise damage for just under a year now. it makes me depressed and unhappy. the ringing noise fairly loud and i worry alot about it, i know i need to try not to think about it but that is so hard! i just need some people to help me feel better about it. how many people have... show more Im 17 and have had tinnitus due to noise damage for just under a year now. it makes me depressed and unhappy. the ringing noise fairly loud and i worry alot about it, i know i need to try not to think about it but that is so hard! i just need some people to help me feel better about it. how many people have tinnitus? tell me if you have it and how you get your tinnitus relief! i just need some advice to make me feel better about it, good news only please!
and is there still a chance that it will go away if it was due to noise damage? im only 17!

advice please :)

i dont even go to gigs or concerts anymore because im scared the noise will get louder i even bought some custom earplugs and im still scared.
help me!

(ive tried all the vitamins and supplements they dont seem to work. )
Update: i saw a specialist last year he said nothing could be done but just to not think about. that doesnt help! :(