Girlfriend ain't had period since she got pregnant?

OK I'm kinda worried here since my g/f got pregnant and all she hasn't been having her period .Do you think the babby is drinking the blood?

She is 6 months pregnant.

cruelsup... ,Your mistaken. This is a first for me.

btw, the TDs are not from me.

Favorite Answer

Oh no, Twilight is in her stomach.

yeah.....it's sad to. Cases of FBDBS (Fetal Baby Drinking Blood Syndrome - Pronounced <fib-dibs>) are popping up everywhere these days. Modern medicine only hopes to find a cure, and prevent the Adult Slightly Sexual Onset Drinking Blood Syndrome (commonly pronounced <***-o'-dibs>).

I hope this helps, and your baby gets cured. btw, does your gf suffer from assodbs? That may have been worth knowing.

Sense of humor on here seems to have gone the way of common sense (not referring to you).

I may be biased, but I'm hoping the baby does indeed have a taste for blood. We need a few more vamps in this world....

You ONLY get a period when a baby doesn't implant cause it doesn't use the blood to survive. The baby is using her blood to grow by taking nutrience. She won't get a period till after the baby's born.

I am just so relieved you spelled babby the correct way here, that nothing else matters. Congratulations!

the period in the menstual cycle in women is supposed to get rid of the egg that the baby is made from. your sperm made the egg a baby (simply put) so there is no need for the period.

have fun being a dad.

P.S. shoulda used a condom.

Is she lookin' pale? Does the smell of garlic make her sick? Keep here away from raw meat, and get her some of the strongest sun block you can fine

Babbys do wonderful amazing things,every pregnancy is different..

Source(s): its always ur 1st lol.....
  • NONAME

You are surely joking as to if you were really worried you would have searched this on google and found out that this is totally normal. Bye.

I think all the blood rushed to my lips after I examined her.

*apologizes*

Calm down we can work through this. She may or may not be turning French, its hard to tell this early in the stage, just watch out for a change in her outrageous accent.