1 year work history, was in college prior, will I be qualified for an FHA home loan?

I have been working for about 1 year now. 8 months at my current job and 4 months at an older job. Both jobs are in the same line of work and my pay increased moving from the first job to the second. Prior to that, I attended a community college for 2 years. My field of study in college is not the same as my... show more I have been working for about 1 year now. 8 months at my current job and 4 months at an older job. Both jobs are in the same line of work and my pay increased moving from the first job to the second. Prior to that, I attended a community college for 2 years. My field of study in college is not the same as my current field of work, but I'm not sure if that matters? I did not get my A.A. degree because things came up and I had to leave school to go to work. I only have 1 year of income tax returns, but have $8000 saved up for closing costs (my parents are willing to pay the downpayment as a gift). I make $2220 a month before taxes and have no debt whatsoever. Credit score is in the range of 550-600 as I applied for a credit card not to long ago. My question is: under these circumstances, what are my chances of being accepted for an FHA home loan? I am planning to buy a house in the $75,000 - $80,000 range. Thanks.