How do I transfer music from my iPhone to my iTunes on my computer?

I'm in a bit of a bind...

Once upon a time, my computer and my iPhone were perfectly synced. Then my computer started acting crazy, so I reformatted the hard drive.

I then downloaded and reinstalled iTunes on my fresh, clean computer.

Now, whenever I hook my iPhone up to my computer, iTunes tells me that my iPhone is already synced with another source and that if I continue, everything on my iPhone will be erased and instead will be synced with whatever is currently on my NEW iTunes on my FRESH computer.

How do I resolve this conflict?

Favorite Answer

Hi 10 Cane,

iPhone to PC Transfer on Mac OS is the best tool for Mac User to backup iPhone Music, Photos’, Song and other video audio files. The best iPhone backup tool on Mac OS will transfer entire Music and photo library to your Mac, or Apple iTunes.

Get the best iPhone to Mac PC transfer now in case you have a problem with your Mac PC or Laptop, or you just want to transfer your iPhone content to other people’s Mac computer.

Hope it can help you!

Just what they said except to add:

1. Hi stranger. Nice to chat again.

2. You have an iPhone???? You lucky sod!

3. You should make backups of your iTunes library on an external drive. You can do this by going to File>Library>backup to disk or by exporting it (from the same menu)

4. An iPhone??? I'm so jealous. Still, I'm happy with my 80MB classic - may not have the screen size but the capacity is fantastic.

itunes blocks this function since itunes is the tool with one way to transfer files from itune to iphone. you must utilize other tools to achieve that. There're couple of tools for transferring the files between iphone and computer (for backup)depends on your demands, e.g transfer only songs/videos, transfer photos etc. You can have a look of below review site, hope it useful.

• Winy

Use this iBackup - iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer program to help you move all music from iPhone to your iTunes

http://ipod-tool.com/ipod-software/aniosoft-ibacku...

It was designed to help copy all music, videos, photos, playlists, podcasts and more from your iPhone to your computer and iTunes in the quickest and easiest way without any data loss. Then you can sync smoothly.

Just free download it to try. It works like a charm.

You can use an ipod to computer transfer program to help. I personally use Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer. It helps me to transfer my songs/videos/photos from ipod to computer directly and safety.It works well for me,you can give it a try.

Free download at:http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/ipodconverter/ipod-i...

It even has a step by step guide.

Hope it helps.