Friend hasn't Slept in 3 Days... Whats wrong?

Okay, one of my friends hasn't slept in 3 days... about to go on to 4. She took some store Sleep pills and didn't work. She went to the doctors today and the doctor gave her pills to take to go to sleep. She took them and still cant sleep. She didn't go back today because they were closing. I was just... show more Okay, one of my friends hasn't slept in 3 days... about to go on to 4. She took some store Sleep pills and didn't work. She went to the doctors today and the doctor gave her pills to take to go to sleep. She took them and still cant sleep. She didn't go back today because they were closing. I was just trying to find out what might be wrong. I told her that her skull might be to tight. Causing pressure on her brain or something. But I'm no Health Expert! lol
Any help? -Thanks
Update: Okay yeah she did say that she has been getting some big thumping head aches. I know her, she is stressed and depressed alot. so I guess that could be it.
Update 2: oh, and fainted about 3 months ago... never happened to her.