promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What does the 1.99 Per MB mean?

What does that Mean? Because by accident I opened up like mobile web twice, vznavigator once and vcast tv once BUT i quickly closed them before they fully opened like they werei n the load up menu....does this mean im charged 6 dollars already?????? Because I just got this Nationwide Plan....and also can you block VCAST and Mobile Web on Krave because the guy at the store said U Cant and I dont belive himm

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you have to download 1000 killobytes in order for there to be a mb. just opening a page is like 50-60 killobytes.

Source(s): mobile internet
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1. You shouldnt get charge if you exited out as quickly as you say, because nothing would have had time to actually load. However, if, when you get the next bill, you see that charge, just call Verizon and let them know it was completely by accident and most of the time they will refund that money back (one-time only)

2. You can block the internet on the Krave....you can block internet on every phone. Not sure who you talked too, but if you call Customer Care (1-800-922-0204), you can talk to them about it. Wanting to block the internet will make them more likely to refund you the MB usage charges, because it'll let them know for sure that you did not mean to access anything.

When you call Customer Care, after you enter your phone number (your cell number), when the menu starts, just hit 0, because if you attempt to actually find a human-being through the menu options, you'll fail :)

Also, if you are not the Account Holder, that person will need to call to talk to Customer Care, because they ask for social security number and other bits of info to make sure they are speaking to the correct person.

Good luck!

Source(s): Work for Verizon
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dunno....i think for each 1mb you browse, you will be charaged 1.99 by ur telecom company??!!?! if so......thats ******* expensive!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.