Do people realise what the "new world order" REALLY means?

I am more angry at the British people for not doing anything. NOW they (our government & the EU) are prying into our emails for a year and saying it's because of terrorism, what a load of crock. In America the S778 bill places cyber-control in the hands of the government, no surprise a member of the Rockefeller... show more I am more angry at the British people for not doing anything. NOW they (our government & the EU) are prying into our emails for a year and saying it's because of terrorism, what a load of crock. In America the S778 bill places cyber-control in the hands of the government, no surprise a member of the Rockefeller family had a hand in it. Australians has been disarmed of their guns, Countries are being disarmed of their nuclear weapons, they are placing chips & pins in our ID cards here, Obama is supporting wiretapping now, the G20 guys have now given IMF so much power, they can possibly force us under a global currency. Those gits just basically spat on your country's sovereignty.

Isn't it time for people to wake up and stop this before it gets seriously out of hand?
Since the G20 summit where Golden Brown said his NWO had emerged these changes are happening rapidly, globally. I dont think your "party" is quite relevant.

Did anyone actually READ the *whole* G20 summit communiqué? We're under a global economic government! So much for a damn conspiracy.

There is nothing like republican or democrat where I live, so that's not a really good come back attack, Im not trying to insult anyone but seriously.... the government are really screwing us over, big time and we're allowing it.