How have people who aren't American realized what the G20's "new world order" really means and we haven't?

Relating to my other question where they answered. Is blind partisanship really going just screw us over?

If you have read the *whole* G20 communique, please I'd love you defend it, because we've been sold out, no doubt.....

If you have no idea what I am talking about, get a clue and read the G20 communiqué.

I blame every single president since Andrew Jackson. Quit the stupid defense because of partisanship, how clueless are you people.

Green Pagan that is the most senseless answer yet, have you read the G20 communiqué? Dude, we're screwed, globally.

Best Answer

First we have to get Americans educated!

Apparently they are so smitten with Negroes that they want to work on the global plantation and be slaves.

Not American but I think people aren't getting the message because of it's messenger, the man who said it would happen through Obama is 2009, is the same man that said there would also need to be a decrease in population by 80%, people really have no idea. Right now in England they are starting to put chips and pins inside our ID cards, they are prying into our emails for a year, just many things, taking complete control. I have no doubt that the first to riot about it will be the ones who accepted it with open arms.

Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin have warned us about this.

In recent times, Ron Paul has been warning us.

...the US media is oligarchy-owned and it is one of the most powerful forces the world has ever seen

...it's mind-control

...it's psychological warfare

...poorly educated americans are no match for the barrage of dis-info, half-truths, propaganda, and downright lies of the US media

People haven't got over their Obama loving, like the first answer, Ignoramuses think it's a right thing sand it HASNT been against every single president since Andrew Jackson days. Democrats want their turn.... they just dont see what is happening

They have the mentality that it can not come to us. This mentality should have been fixed on 9/11, unfortunately, it has not sunk in for many and then to many are to young to even really remember the impact of it.

It has arrived - but until they FEEL the suffering that will come from it, they will not understand it. Much like many learned this very thing on 9/11

A choice to stay blind and deaf.

I think that most of the 20 countries represented at the London Summit were in-line with eachother and a lot of good was done.

The economic crisis is a global matter and needs to be discussed by and between major nations.

Do you not want the United States to have a say in the world market?

Would you rather have Iran or North Korea take our seat?

Furthermore, not a single one of the ministers from the 20 different countries was in complete agreement with another... So it's not like there was some secret conspiracy between 20 different nations to abolish our respective borders or any other paranoid fantasy.

European countries favored less bailouts and less stimulus. England and the USA favored more. And the Czech Republic couldn't seem to get along with anyone.

If there's a "New World Order"... then so far, it's amounting to a big useless clown car that no one needs to be afraid of.

I also happen to agree with "The Dude" but his rant about the media has little to do with the G20 Summit.

I'm not American (Im British) but I really don't think people realise the extent of this new world order. They are seeing it as just a catchy word and I am guessing in America people think it's a good idea because of the messenger.

All I can say is God, please get me and my family out of here before the big 666 takes over.

Source(s): The Bible prophecy is being fulfilled daily now. At a rapid pace. Please read your Bible online, if you don't have one at home.

Beccause Europe folded like a cheap suit, that's why.

haven't read it but don't need to our gov has been screwing us for a long time