MEN: What does it mean if he doesn't mention his girlfriend?

I saw my ex-boyfriend last night for coffee and he never mentioned his current girlfriend (in two hours). I contacted him through facebook and I told him that I had looked at his pictures and stuff. Did he just assume I had looked at his relationship status too? Was he trying to avoid a touchy subject, or is that... show more I saw my ex-boyfriend last night for coffee and he never mentioned his current girlfriend (in two hours). I contacted him through facebook and I told him that I had looked at his pictures and stuff. Did he just assume I had looked at his relationship status too? Was he trying to avoid a touchy subject, or is that a sign that he still wants something to happen? It seemed like all the old spark was gone, but when we hugged goodbye it was not a quick friend hug, it was to long and tight. It felt different than I thought it would. Anyways, I don't want to get into any trouble, but if the coast is clear I would like to see him once or twice more because I want to try to be friends (it's been two years since we broke up). What do you think his omission of his girlfriend meant?