JOB INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hi i will be attending an interview pretty soon with the bureau of federal prisons on a correctional officer position. does any one know what this interview consists of? one more thing back in 2003 i acquired a DUI which falls as a class c misdemeanor in the state of Texas. i currently work for the Texas Department Of Criminal Justice. but will the dui affect me with the federal bureau of prisons? it never affected me to join the TDCJ....PLEASE HELP

Favorite Answer

The minor offense could be disregarded if you are really qualified.

• bible

I hate the stupid questions that companies ask!!! Be elementary. i replaced into asked at a job interview: What do you sense this pastime can grant you? I suggested a pay verify I have been given the pastime, i think of for being elementary.

NOT related to Immigration

you demonstrate your skill at beating and berating prisoners. don't worry, they won't care what you've done.