candy/sweet/fruity smelling perfumes/body sprays?

im looking for candy/sweet/fruity smelling perfumes.

can you guys recommend any?

brandd&&place where i can get it.

prefarably less then $10.

thnksss!:)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

there's not much under 10. victoria's secret beauty rush in candy baby, juiced berry and slice of heaven are about 12.00.

Aqualina Pink Sugar is about 40 for perfume, 20 for body mist.

• sauers
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Fruity Body Spray

• 1 decade ago

they are not under $10 but anything by escada is candy,sweet, and fruity. check at a local drugstore for a mary-kate and ashley perfume....they are sometimes more fruity than flowery...and/ or most drugstores also have some sort of cirtus body spray...

also you can smell the body sprays at the dollarstore...(some smell so good that no one will know that you got it there)

also...:

victoria secret or "la senza" has something called beauty rush: juiced berry spray...or appletini....or slice of heaven smells like vanilla :) is also amazing 3 for $30

• 1 decade ago

Calgon body sprays are good and their cheap too. The pear caramel is sweet smelling more like caramel then pear though. They also have stuff like marshmallow and cotton candy. You can get them at drugstores and walmart. They have all different types of scents.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Victoria's Secret has yummy ones. So does Bath and Body Works.

• 1 decade ago

bath and body works cucumber-melon and apple smell really good and its under or just about 10$

• 1 decade ago

victoria's secret beauty rush, slice of heaven. very sweet! about as sweet as you can get.

if you want i can send one to you i have three full bottles that i got on sale haha!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

less than $10? i don't really think they come

THAT cheap. try bath & body works, they're about

$15

• 1 decade ago

jLo's glow. i love itt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.