Is this this guy gay?

So...we sit at the same lunch table.

We are friends I suppose.

He is VERY effeminate and sometimes I don't feel comfortable sitting at the table.

Sometimes he only adds fuel to the fire, like during the talent show he danced to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5U7RhPiyzk

Youtube thumbnail

He also says that he has dated like six girls at this other table before but I find that hard to believe.

Plus, all the girls were ugg muggs.

I don't really know, I think he is though.

He gets really offended when people ask if he is gay also so i don't want to ask.

I just needed some opinions on this.

It kind of doesn't matter.

I just wanted to know what other people thought, because there are people at school who ask and he gets angry.

I feel uncomfortable because people ask me if I am gay because I sit at the table with him.

He also only hangs around girls

When I say effeminate I mean, singing songs like "Lions, Tigers, and Bears" by Jasmine Sullivan. He also talks with like a lisp-ish type voice. VERY FU'CKIN feminine.

I have no problem with gay people. There are these lesbians that sit at the table and i took up for them when someone told them they were going to hell.

Favorite Answer

Some people can be effeminate and be straight. My uncle is that way, very soft spoken and quiet. His handshake is like a wet noodle, but he has two kids and is happily married. I would say that if he does take great offense to it, than he isn't but then again, it could be. Hope this helps.

Ummm are you? Are you interested? If not, then I don't know what the issue is. In any case, I would try to befriend him more (if you can be comfortable around him)... If you drop him as a friend because other people think that you're gay cause you sit with /at him table then you are a royal jerk.

Sit at a different table, leave him alone.

• Z?

why does this matter? sit at another table if he bothers you.

It doesn't matter... If you feel uncomfortable with him, don't sit with him.

just sit somewhere else

I dont see why you should care at all.

why would you care unless you had a crush on him

Why does it matter?

i dont think hes gay, could be bi though