Is this this guy gay?

So...we sit at the same lunch table.

We are friends I suppose.

He is VERY effeminate and sometimes I don't feel comfortable sitting at the table.

Sometimes he only adds fuel to the fire, like during the talent show he danced to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5U7RhPiyzk

Youtube thumbnail

He also says that he has dated like six girls at this other table before but I find that hard to believe.

Plus, all the girls were ugg muggs.

I don't really know, I think he is though.

He gets really offended when people ask if he is gay also so i don't want to ask.

I just needed some opinions on this.

Update:

It kind of doesn't matter.

I just wanted to know what other people thought, because there are people at school who ask and he gets angry.

I feel uncomfortable because people ask me if I am gay because I sit at the table with him.

He also only hangs around girls

Update 2:

When I say effeminate I mean, singing songs like "Lions, Tigers, and Bears" by Jasmine Sullivan. He also talks with like a lisp-ish type voice. VERY FU'CKIN feminine.

I have no problem with gay people. There are these lesbians that sit at the table and i took up for them when someone told them they were going to hell.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some people can be effeminate and be straight. My uncle is that way, very soft spoken and quiet. His handshake is like a wet noodle, but he has two kids and is happily married. I would say that if he does take great offense to it, than he isn't but then again, it could be. Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

Ummm are you? Are you interested? If not, then I don't know what the issue is. In any case, I would try to befriend him more (if you can be comfortable around him)... If you drop him as a friend because other people think that you're gay cause you sit with /at him table then you are a royal jerk.

• 1 decade ago

Sit at a different table, leave him alone.

• Z?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

why does this matter? sit at another table if he bothers you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It doesn't matter... If you feel uncomfortable with him, don't sit with him.

• 1 decade ago

just sit somewhere else

• 1 decade ago

I dont see why you should care at all.

• 1 decade ago

why would you care unless you had a crush on him

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why does it matter?

• 1 decade ago

i dont think hes gay, could be bi though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.