Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

rhh:we made you,relapse,detox,bisd news *GOOD READ*?

("We Made You")

From my close, close, close sources, Eminem is releasing his first single off his long-awaited album Relapse which will drop May 19th, but it might actually get pushed up to May 12th, depending on how big We Made You is. We Made You is produced by non-other than Dr. Dre. The single (which I've heard a snippet to, kinda short), is very very similar to Eminem's number 1 hit "Without Me". The video is directed by Joseph Kahn who also directed Without Me, and worked with many artist like Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Blink 182, & Mariah Carey. The song will indeed have "celebrity bashing" like his other previous lead singles. But the BIG NEWS about this single is the artists he is taking aim at. I actually heard 2 artists names in the song, but I heard theres about 5 to 6 celebrities he's mocking or dissing. The 2 artists names that I actually heard were Chris Brown & Rihanna. He calls out Chris Brown, and calls Rihanna a "dumb bi***" for getting back with him. He also takes aim at Mariah Carey & Coldplay. All he says about Coldplay is "you know why your gay, you listen Coldplay". But I also heard that he's calling out Lil Wayne. He says something like "I don't kiss men like Lil Wayne did", or something along those lines. There will also be a behind the scenes look on MTV2 on Tuesday at 9AM.

(Relapse News)

Eminem is releasing his long awaited Relapse album, on May 19th, possibly May 12th, like previous stated. The album is mostly produced by Dr. Dre, besides one or two songs ("When It Gets Ugly" with 50 Cent & "There It Is" with Akon). The album consists of 20 cuts. This is NOT THE ACTUAL TRACKLIST, ITS NOT IN ORDER THE ORDER, BUT THESE ARE THE SONGS. (mostly).

Not in specific order:

- Crack a Bottle [with Dr. Dre & 50 Cent] (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- We Made You (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Norman Bates Hotel [with 50 Cent] (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- There It Is [with Akon] (Produced By Eminem)

- Doggy Style [with Snoop Dogg] (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Detroits Finest [with Royce Da 5'9 & D12] (Produced By Dr. Dre & Eminem)

- Keys To The Hospital [with Dr. Dre] (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- I'll See You Again (Produced By Dr. Dre) *Proof Dedication*

- Extra Saucy (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Guess Who's Back (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Until I See My Death Bed (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Circus Show [with Cashis] (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- On Top Of My Game (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Frozen Tears (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Black America (Producd By Dr. Dre)

- Pleasure (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- When It Gets Ugly [with 50 Cent] (Produced By Eminem)

There also might be a couple skits, plus Intro/Outro. The song When It Gets Ugly featuring 50 Cent, I believe is a Jayceon Taylor diss. Relapse 2 is aimed towards the end of the year, but it might have to be the beginning of next year. We will see.

(Before I Self Destruct news)

The news about Before I Self Destruct, is that it's a classic. The album have production from Dr. Dre (5-6 songs), Eminem (1-2 songs), Timbaland, J.R. Rotem, Scott Storch, Jake One, Ty Fyffe, Don Cannon, DJ Premier, Hi-Tek, Havoc, will.i.am, and POSSIBLY Kanye West (but unlikely). Features on the album include: Eminem, Dr. Dre, Nate Dogg, Swizz Beats, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Dave Young, and he has recently recorded a song titled "Guilty Behavior" featuring NASIR JONES himself. The song is Produced by Dr. Dre. After 50 Cent went back into the studio with Dr. Dre, Dre was producing a couple joints for Detox and had Nas on the songs. Dre called up Nas and asked him to be on 50's song, 50 first was first reluctant, but then talked to Nasir, and they both agreed. Nas flew out to LA and it was history after that.

(Detox news)

Detox has been put on hold, until 50 Cents album starts getting promotion. The album is suppose to be about 10-12 songs. I don't have every song, but I heard the titles of a group of songs, and got a list of features/production.

Guest appearences, or anybody that has recorded material for Detox consist of (and I got specific notice of this news): Eminem, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Bishop Lamont, The Game, Guvner, Knoc-turn'al, Lloyd Banks, Warren G, Nate Dogg, T.I., Nas, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Fergie, will.i.am, Dawuan Parker, Mary J. Blige, Rell, Devin The Dude, Linkin Park, RZA, GZA, Method Man, Redman, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Usher, Kanye West, Tony Yayo, Kurupt, Daz, Xzibit, Six-Two, Ms. Roq, Defari, Blu, King Tee, Kokane, Havoc, DJ Quik, Drake, Kardinal Offishall, Ice Cube, MC Ren, Beyonce, & the list goes on. Production consist of: Dr. Dre, Eminem, Boi-1da, Focus, Dewuan Parker, Hi-Tek, JR Rotem, Scott Storch, RZA, DJ Khalil, Mel-Man, Warren G, Kanye West, & more.

Plans for Detox release will depend on when Relapse & Before I Self Destruct actually release.

(The Games next album; The Red Album)

The Game has been working on his next album, titled, The Red Album. He's been working on it since the beginning of the year, while he's been on tour. Sources say

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

That honestly was a good read :) thx playboy

• 1 decade ago

"But the BIG NEWS about this single is the artists he is taking aim at. I actually heard 2 artists names in the song, but I heard theres about 5 to 6 celebrities he's mocking or dissing. The 2 artists names that I actually heard were Chris Brown & Rihanna. He calls out Chris Brown, and calls Rihanna a "dumb bi***" for getting back with him. He also takes aim at Mariah Carey & Coldplay. All he says about Coldplay is "you know why your gay, you listen Coldplay". But I also heard that he's calling out Lil Wayne. He says something like "I don't kiss men like Lil Wayne did", or something along those lines."

Well since Em's video came out and that DID NOT happen, I think its safe to say everything else in here is ducktales too

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This was a good read but I found out that this was the correct order:

- Crack a Bottle [with Dr. Dre & 50 Cent] (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- We Made You (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Norman Bates Hotel [with 50 Cent] (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- There It Is [with Akon] (Produced By Eminem)

- Doggy Style [with Snoop Dogg] (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Detroits Finest [with Royce Da 5'9 & D12] (Produced By Dr. Dre & Eminem)

- Keys To The Hospital [with Dr. Dre] (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- I'll See You Again (Produced By Dr. Dre) *Proof Dedication*

- Extra Saucy (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Black America (Producd By Dr. Dre)

- Pleasure (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- When It Gets Ugly [with 50 Cent] (Produced By Eminem)

- Guess Who's Back (Produced By Dr. Dre)

- Until I See My Death Bed (Produced By Dr. Dre)

• 3RD
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

woah great info!

who are you?

lol...i bet Dre is gunna be mad if he finds out about this!

where did you hear the snippet?

email me to give me more info!

Source(s): lol you got it from here or this is your website http://radiolaluna.com/blogs/artistsnames/2009/04/... lol you lied about alotta stuff
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

okey dokey

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not a question....................

but ive been waiting to hear all this for months!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

where did you hear all of this?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.