how do i find out the severity of a car crash on a vehicle i want to buy?

i am looking into buying a car from this guy who works with his brother, his brother is a licensed repo man. now they say that the guy was in a accident but they dont know what happened to it or where the majority of the hit happened. i bought a carfax but it just states that there was a accident. it doesnt say if it was severe modorate or minor. now is there any way i could find out what happened. also the accident accured in salt lake city, utah.

Favorite Answer

Could you maybe get the name of where the car was repaired at? if you can't then I'd suggest not buying this car as it's a little strange that they wouldn't know anything about their own vehicle or how it had been damaged.

http://urlhawk.com/csf

- here's a good website to look for real cheap quality car from government auctions!

I bought my car for just $1250 with a milage of 5,270!

And it's been already a year I'm riding my car and it's still doing well!

Not any way unless you go and inspect the vehicle yourself or have a mechanic in the area inspect it.

I'm sure it's only a scratch