What is the difference between a HEATH bar and SKOR bar? They are both made by Hershey's, both toffee?

They are both delicious, and I can't figure out the difference between the two. Both toffee bars, Both made by Hershey's.

sugar savvy.com is not correct, there is no trans fat in a Heath Bar nowadays...

Favorite Answer

Heath was bought out by the Leaf Candy Co. and Hershey had made the Skor bar originally to compete with the Heath bar, but Hershey bought out the Leaf Co. shortly after and continue to make both bars. A Heath bar is made of "English Toffee" and a Skor is "Crisp Butter Toffee".

Source(s): My 2 favorite candy bars!!!

"The only difference here is that Heath lists partially hydrogenated soybean oil (trans fat) as 4th on the list of ingredients, which I'm certain was not present in the original Heath recipe. I wonder if this was included only after the Hershey takeover? In any case.

Heath has trans fat. Skor does not."

I found an answer, but not so sure I believe it myself.

I think Butterfinger wins the debate though.

Heath Candy Bar